Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Blink & you'll miss it

For a limited period only, a postcard post (- before I put them together with the others on the sidebar - earlier postcards can be seen here).

You guys.... I swear, the only thing that eased the pain of going back to work was these postcards. A thousand thanks.
Thanks to Wayman Tooles, (I think this is how your name is spelled!) for this picture from the Lone Star State. I was trying to explain that Texas is bigger than the UK, but don't know if they got it!








Orangutans from lovely Jamie in Malaysia.












Shyha in Poland sent this in. Ha, I got an original Shyha work of art - the kids aren't keeping this one, oh no, it's going straight on my wall.

4 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

You got more postcards. This is such a good project. I hope you get more! Tell the children HAPPY NEW YEAR from the mackaw girl :-D

Hayden said...

very cool! wayman tooles is an editor of blogster.

and no texan understands that they don't have the biggest thing going, LOL!

Annie said...

Thank you GG, I will do! And thanks Hayden, especially for passing the word along.

Shyha, it was so lovely of you to put together your own postcard. It made it so personal.

Growing Up, they are loving it. I put them in a "postbox" and they are all desperate to open the box and take out the postcard.

Cream said...

The collection is getting bigger!