Saturday, June 09, 2007

Written by blog

Psst, wanna write a novel? Too nervous to do it alone? We can help...

Details here and here. You know it makes sense...

PS: When they say 'we', this idea was discussed when I was in the toilet and I'm a bit nervous myself, having a fatal lack of imagination... The last time I attempted to write fiction I was about 7 and wrote a book - well to be honest more of a comic strip - about a mermaid and her underwater friends like the crabs, the starfish and the seahorses. I think it was more about a fascination with boobs and long blond hair, and the license given by having a mermaid as your main character to draw them, than any precocious talent for fiction... Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fine. Gulp.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to ellipses too!

I did have a comment about the current post, but I made it elsewhere.

Annie said...

QE, jolly good...

GreatSheElephant said...

I distinctly remember you volunteering to do the first entry too.

Or did we volunteer you?

So much wine, so few brain cells left.

Anyhoo, it has its own blog now
http://theblovel.blogspot.com

Annie said...

GSE, if I had coffee I would be spraying it over the keyboard at this moment! You definitely volunteered me! Pleeeeease don't make me go first... (Unless there are really, really no other takers - I am a mere follower, not cut out to be a leader...)

And ooh, lovely shiny new blog!

GreatSheElephant said...

Valerie has volunteered - you're safe

Alda said...

I'll write!! Um ... do I volunteer here, or at the other place?

Annie said...

Alda, hurray!! If you leave a comment in the other place, GSE will send you an invitation to join the blog so you can post on it.

Alda said...

Okay!