Friday, December 28, 2007

Hot links

I know you all keep an eye religiously on my Delicious links, (they're down there, just there, on the right, see?) but worth posting these amazing discoveries up here, I feel:

Pretty Dumb Things - Chelsea G Summers - she has been blogging a good old while but I've only just come across her. Very, very interesting and articulate writing on relationships. I especially liked the 'Girl Walks Into A Bar...' post.

The Flickr stream of Tom Stone, street photographer based in San Francisco. Breath-taking portraits in the grand tradition of Dorothea Lange, Brassai, W. Eugene Smith... I'm not jealous at all, oh no.

From the creative genius of darling RoMo , the Mother of all things Rock, comes From the Basement - if you like the White Stripes, Thom Yorke, Beck, Sonic Youth, Eels, Architecture in Helsinki etc etc, her music series offers a smorgasbord of straight-up, live & beautifully filmed musical goodness. Enough to make me subscribe to Sky...

In other news, our Universal Soldier is back from Iraq - huzzah! Do go and say hello. If enough of us visit, he might spill the beans...

3 comments:

rockmother said...

Oooh - cheers for the link you crazy thing! I am blushing. x

David said...

religiously :-)

Annie said...

You welcome, RoMo - I'm emailing you x

Greavsie, I'm emailing you too.