Sunday, November 23, 2008

Everybody needs somebody

Am possibly reposting this Vintage mix tape, but as far as I can tell, I made it in the summer and forgot to post it here.* Though apparently mysterious people have listened to it already (and voted for it) on Switchpod. It's got Iko Iko and Solomon Burke and all good stuff on it.

(* Am genuinely worried about my brain. As Em and other friends will tell you, I am very, very poor at remembering stuff like dates and plans. My nana was in her 70s before the dementia set in. Can it be long before I am writing my name on my hand in biro just to remind me? Must start eating more tomatoes - apparently lycopene can stop you from losing your marbles, or something.)

3 comments:

Geoff said...

Tomatoes with cottage cheese is a marvellous way to start the day.

Tim F said...

Music for old people! Excellent.

I've been trawling YouTube for Fats Waller soundies. At this rate I'll be into Gilbert & Sullivan by Christmas.

Annie said...

Geoff, science has yet to catch up with the miraculous properties of cottage cheese.

Tim, oh noes! The Pirates of Penzance... *chills*