Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Schmoozed

Dear Annie

I think your blog is great; I am a regular visitor and your writing is never less than fun, insightful and entertaining by turns...'


Oh, indeed? And which one of my 680 posts written over the last 3 years do you like the best? Or do I detect a little cupboard love here?

I wanted to get in touch because I thought you might be interested in a brand new project I'm involved in...

Be off with you, marketing person. Do you think my blog can be bought with cheap flattery and vague words of praise? (You're probably right, but your project is lame. Good luck with that.)

7 comments:

rockmother said...

So what was the project then?

patroclus said...

Eh heh heh, I had that one too.

GreatSheElephant said...

Honestly, I think you should view this as an endorsement. I'm sulking because I didn't get one.

Annie said...

Um, ah, it was a totally genuine email from a lovely lady and fellow blogger, and now I feel mean and cruel. WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN? Doh!

RoMo, I will email you the details.

Patroclus, she is a genuine reader.

GSE - probably only because she hasn't read you yet.

patroclus said...

Oops, doh.

Kirses said...

Ria writes a very funny blog herself.

Annie said...

Yes, but shhhhh,Kirses, she's trying to keep work & blog separate...