Thursday, August 14, 2008

Service

In case you were wondering, I've been spending this internet-less time hanging out with my new friends, Mr Plumber, Mr Electrician, Mr Builder and Mr Gasman. Though my favourite has got to be Mr Dyno-rod. Phwoar! He was a bottle of sauce. I might have to sabotage the toilet to get him around again.

But what's this? Let me get this straight... if I fill out this form, a fireman will come round to my house? Without me having to set fire to it first or anything...?

It's like Christmas has come early.

8 comments:

Istvanski said...

And they come doubly quick if you're a smoker. It's something to do with being an urgent case they can never resist, apparently.
You're well in there.

Tim F said...

Will he have his big shiny helmet with him? Eh? Eh?

Del said...

Flanders And Swann - The Gasman Cometh.

At work, I'm a fire warden. That's *almost* a fireman. Honest...

GreatSheElephant said...

How the hell did you manage to appoint a builder and sundry tradesmen and get them to turn up in such a short time period. Tell me your secret, please. I can't even get them to show up to do estimates.

Lottie said...

MMMmmmmm. Firemen.....:)

Geoff said...

I'm kind of related to three firemen.

Not one of them is good looking.

One's a body builder though.

Annie said...

Istvanski, oh no, and I was about to stop again.

Tim *resists joke about sliding down his pole*

Del - phwooar!

GSE - ah, booking them is one thing, waiting around for them another. Feel like I'm under house arrest at the whim of tradesmen.

Lottie - I'll send him your way afterwards.

Geoff - lalala, can't hear you...

Del said...

You should see my fluorescent yellow bib! Heeeey ladies...