Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pop Quiz (3)

Hey pop fans

next Tuesday is the Big Gay Pop Quiz (thank you Patroclus) at the Retro Bar. It starts at 9.00 pm (way past my bedtime on a schoolnight*) so I suggest we meet in Embankment tube at 8.00 pm in order to get a table, it's a pretty small pub.

Up to 4 a team, £1.00 per person, & does not go on too long. I'll be wearing the red carnation (or alternatively, you can recognise me by this recent photo). Leave me a comment or email me if you're coming so we know to wait for you.
* I apologise in advance if I appear a bit sleepy.

Hasta pronto...

NB: MEET IN EMBANKMENT TUBE - NOT CHARING CROSS TUBE - IT'S NEARER!



14 comments:

Annie said...

PS: Be thinking of team names.

Heather said...

Hi annie, yes think I can make it, will check.Shall I meet you all at Retro Bar or C.X?

Billy said...

Starts at 9pm. Eek!

Regardless I shall be there.

Annie said...

Heather, great. We'll meet in Embankment tube (it's nearer).

Billy - hurrah! I know, it's later than I'd like, but what can you do?

Email me folks and I'll send you my number in case of emergencies. Bring your bloggy friends...

patroclus said...

Gahhh, really sorry Annie, but I'm heading back to France today, and won't be back in London till October, bah. I'll be thinking of you! Hope you all have much fun (how can you fail to have fun at a Big Gay Pop Quiz, I ask myself).

Annie said...

Awwwww! What will we do without your knowledge of alt. country? It won't be the same without you. Never mind, sure there'll be another. We'll raise a glass for you... hope all goes well in France.

Del said...

Curses. I was offered a holiday trip I couldn't refuse that starts Tuesday. It's only to Edinburgh, but still a bit of a trek to get back from! Hope you have a wonderful time. I'll try and be a bit less useless for the next one, but I can't guarantee anything...

Annie said...

Del - noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (oh well, if you must - have fun in Edinburgh, have a deep-fried mars bar for me.)

Okay, nobody else drop out, or I will start crying.

corin said...

Sadly, I don't finish work 'til about 9.30, but I'll bod along after, so hopefully see some of you there.

Annie said...

Hi Corin - see you there...

Del said...

I feel like a right git now. I shall deep fry it up as punishment.

Anonymous said...

Work's turned too poo.

I'll try make it but don't count on me.

Sorry.

I'll text you if I am coming.

Del said...

I hope it was good. Sorry I couldn't come.

Annie said...

It was v good Del. Next time...