Tuesday, July 10, 2007

San Sebastian

Under duress, I'm posting this here, for a friend who does not understand that it is not a NOTICEBOARD, it is a work of highly-crafted literary genius:

Anybody ever stayed in San Sebastian? Can you recommend somewhere? (Preferably apartments, but hotels or even hostels will do.) Or better yet, do you own a holiday home there which you are willing to let to us?*

I thank you.

* As it is during high season, and every one in Spain goes there on their holidays, I suspect we're fucked, but worth a try...

11 comments:

Billy said...

Shouldn't this go on Halp?

Sorry, I can't help with the actual query.

GreatSheElephant said...

I was about to say the very same thing. Tell him to apply to Halp.

S said...

Gee everyone got their before me on the halp thing.

Tim F said...

I used to know someone called Sebastian.

Is that any good?

Billy said...

But was he a Saint, Tim?

Anonymous said...

We stayed at this hotel and liked it very much
http://www.pensionedorta.com/ingles/index.htm

Annie said...

thanks all. Except for Tim. Was going to post it to Halp but I don't want to take it over.

Em, that looks fab, cross fingers it's available.

Rad said...

Kittens!!!
Free to a good home.

Annie said...

Rad, you bastard!

Rad said...

:D

x

Karl-Marx-Straße said...

Get this posted over at halp!