Thursday, October 19, 2006

A short hiatus

Half term, there is no sweeter phrase in the language. Well, mes petits choux-fleurs, I am shortly going to Barcelona to visit lovely Em & the lovely Curve. Have fun, be good, don’t have any wild parties and don’t open the door to strangers whilst I’m gone. And if you get bored you can always visit my back pages – they’re lonely & neglected you know.

Here you can see postcards kind bloggers sent me from around the world...

And pictures of some good-looking people...

Read the famous iPod drama and all about the battle with Apple..

Listen to a short mix tape and a sexy mix tape...

Learn how I narrowly escaped an attempted assassination on Bow Road...

And about how I was a teenage Trotskyite…

Find out what we were all doing in New York a month after September 11th 2001...

Plus, of course, see photos of my dodgy haircuts of yore, also some of Barcelona, New York, and, um, Hackney...

Hasta pronto, muchachos.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time mate. :)

Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to ruin your chronology by making comments to your necro-posts? Ah, well, I was probably going to anyway.

Have fun in Forn Parts!

corin said...

The Fortune's certainly quieter during half term. Have a great time, viva Espania...

Tom Chivers said...

"Retirement" is sweeter, surely.

Annie said...

Thanks all!

QE, I was hoping you would...

Corin, I'm guessing the Fortune's not a pub.

Hi Antonym, fair point. Also 'lottery winner', etc etc.

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't remember whether I found anything to say, but it would seem that I didn't. I'll just have to think harder in future.

Annie said...

no no QE, no pressure! I was joking, not criticising...