Thursday, April 06, 2006

250

This is my 250th post. 250! How can I have bullshitted on for 250 posts?

(And do I get a prize?)

But I am bothered about quality control here at Slaminsky. Help me to help you by participating in this reader survey (all 8 of you.) You can leave the number in the comments box, if you so desire.

1). There are not enough politics on Slaminsky.

2.) There are not enough current events on Slaminsky.

3.) There are not enough pictures of naked ladies on Slaminsky.

4.) There are not enough pictures of kittens on Slaminsky.

5.) There are way too many memes and not nearly enough scurrilous gossip about celebrities.

6.) Where are all the good music and video links?

7.) Where is the useful technical information?

8.) Where are the knitting patterns/cookery recipes?

9.) I came here looking for "French producers of panties" and now I feel cheated.

10.) Will you stop crapping on about school and do something interesting then come back and tell us about it?

12 comments:

DC said...

Couldn't you combine all of the above into one super post? I think I've worked out how you could do it although I'm struggling on how to fit the kitten in.

DC said...

Oh and nice one on your 250th.

Anonymous said...

Number 3 definitely.

Tim F said...

I think combining all 10 would create problems. For example, there's nothing inherently wrong with naked political ladies (i mean, they have to bathe sometimes) but I don't think Slaminsky's fine site would be improved by, say, Ann Widdecombe wiggling her well-oiled lady lumps for my drooling delectation.

I also think that scurrilous gossip about knitting might be hard to come by.

Anonymous said...

It would be easier to fit them all into one post if someone could arrange some current affairs involving naked celebrity political ladies and French panties. I'm not sure I want useful technical information about it though.

The prospect of knitting with kittens (or worse, cooking with them) worries me a little.

Anonymous said...

YOu know. Until know I'd never have thought of putting Anne Widdecombe's name anywhere near the the phrase 'well oiled lady lumps'. I feel even more ill now.

I'd still vote for 3 though.

Anonymous said...

number 4. I want to see more of your London photo's. That is what you need to do.
xx

DCveR said...

You're asking the wrong people, after all we keep coming back for more, although I would second universal soldier's request. :)

Mike said...

Haha... Yeah, if I had to pick one, it would be #3. Don't feel pressured to oblige though ;)

Annie said...

Thanks US! You mean, write a super-post with my super-human powers? I'm clearly not supernatural, I even got the number wrong (150, not 250. Doh.)

Adrian - no comment.

Yeah Rad, I agree. Tim, did you really have to put that thought in our heads? Your vivid writing skills were a little too vivid just then.

QE, going to enjoy looking at the search terms after that little lot. Cooking with kittens - good blog name.

Sarah, the voice of reason. Now I'm ON HOLIDAY YES YES YES I have more time for photography.

Ah, thank you Dcver. For you, I'll see what I can do ;-)

Viking, this seems to be the consensus. What can I say? I want to please the punters but this is a PG rated blog...

Dan Flynn said...

Annie,

I like your blog just as it is, though a little less kitten would be good. I hate cats, kittens, in fact anything feline. In Flynnworld the ideal cat is a flat cat, and preferably one that's reached that conditon under something heavy. Call me cruel, but it's a tough world out there and we've got the edge.

Annie said...

Sorry Dan - I had to post a picture of a kitten, but it is as 2D as I can make it.