Monday, April 24, 2006

Some thoughts on Noo York

  • Stopped taking pictures because I realised I wanted to take pictures of everything, as if by taking photos you could take the whole place back home with you, mad subway ranters, pretzel stands, pug dogs, (we couldn't get over how much New Yorkers like little yappy handbag type dogs) yellow cabs and all.
  • I would like to kiss the barman in the East Village who asked for ID, and possibly even settle down and have kids with him, it made my year.
  • We have cute accents.
But now arrives the Post Holiday Blues

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pug dogs! I love pug dogs! I so want one. MEH!

Did you and G do some shopping? I hope shoe shopping because that excites me.

Anonymous said...

Dispel your post holiday gloom by becoming a West Ham fan. We're in the FA Cup final! Yayyyyyyyyy! :D

Annie said...

Sar, check out the pug in my flickr photos - I took it just for you hon.
We did not shop to excess, have to say. It was more about sampling the fine foods available, those brownies, omigod...

Rad, yayyyyyy! See, I've broken the habit of a lifetime for you by cheering for a football team. Go West Ham!

Anonymous said...

No dear, it's 'Come on you Iiiiiiirons!'

:D

A spirited first try though. ;)

Anonymous said...

Only girls get the "cute accent" thing.

or maybe it's British people.

Annie said...

Oops, Rad. Blame it on my dad, if we'd have been boys he would have taken us to football matches.

There is nothing cute about British accents really, I think they're just good at schmoozing.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

But did you meet any guys, have romance, and so on? That's the main thing. Oh I'm so nosy.

Annie said...

GG, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies ;-)