Thursday, November 08, 2007

Caption the kitteh

And help Carlos achieve Lolcat nirvana.

I am very poor at captions, but it's my life's ambition to get a cat photo on I Can Has Cheezburger. Undeterred by the fact that I have no cat, I have borrowed Carlos, a somewhat dim but very affectionate & amiable tomcat belonging to friends, for this purpose. I challenge you, dear reader, to come up with a caption.

Fig. 1.














Fig. 2.














Update: Ooh! If you leave comments on I can has cheezburger, other people give you votes! I got 5 votes. I've never had this much affirmation before in my life.

10 comments:

Istvanski said...

"I've got nine lives - which makes me ideal for medical experiments".

Annie said...

Top marks for effort, Istvanski, but I fear the animal lovers over at I can has cheezburger would annihilate me. Get a flavour of their captions here:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Istvanski said...

FIG 1: "I iz chillin' post doobie"

FIG 2: "I wake up n de waterbed vanish!"

patroclus said...

I can't stop laughing at Istvanski's suggestion for FIG 2.

Anonymous said...

Hah, hah - me too. You're all goofy. Annie how can you jest at poor Carlos - he is thick as shit -it isn't fair:)

LC said...

Pic 1: "I finds your analysis simplistic at best."

Arabella said...

Oh! Thanks to you and Istvanski for making me so haarrrrrd.

Annie said...

Istvanski - we have a contender.

Sar - I know. If he was one of my kids he'd be in the Special Needs group. Bless him.

DISCLAIMER - NOT THAT I'M SAYING THAT CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE ALL oh never mind.

LC - I like it. I thought maybe he was saying 'We meet again, Mr Bond.' Or 'No Mr Bond - I expect you to die.' But then maybe Blofeld has a cat and I'm getting confused. Or is that Baron Greenback?

Arabella - is that a caption or a comment?!

Arabella said...

Oh dear. It's a comment. Time to cut back my cheezburger reading? I think so.

This is also a comment.

Anonymous said...

Fig. 2.

Meh. Stage-diving iz lame!

Fig. 1.

I does not suffer foolz gladly

(although I don't really think LC's caption can be improved upon)