Friday, September 23, 2005

My friends make it easy

Lazy posting on a Friday. I love it when my friends do the work for me.

Cocktails for Emma's relocation-to- Spain party. What an encyclopedic knowledge we have of the essentials in life. Any suggestions gratefully received. And a prize( a postcard from my extensive postcard collection) if you can guess the ingredients of a "Fancy Panties". Good cocktail stories also welcome.

I'm not sure, but I think you all are up for cocktails on 7 October, so please have a look at the suggestions and place your votes. Top 3-5 are a goer! I'll send out a shopping list when I get your votes in.

BTW, any suggestions welcome too, naturally

Old favourites

Cosmopolitan
Martini - vodka and/or gin
Bellini
Black/White Russian
Banana Daquiri
Margarita
Mojito
Gibson
Zombie
Vodka jelly

New favourites

Flirtini

Fancy Panties
Champagne fizz
Chocolate Cake
Southern Screw
London Ice Tea
Fairytale
Moscow Mimosa
Mind Eraser

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Chocolate cake! Always a winner!

Annie said...

Apparently made of Frangelico, vodka & sugar - bit disappointing it's not actual liquidised chocolate cake though.