Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cutting room floor

Sorry, the movie stars on my link list have got to go. I can't remember who I called what, and it's driving me mad. As soon as I can be faffed, I will change them.

Plus I can't think of any more cool movie stars - most of the stars of today lack colour - for my new faces on the link list; welcome to Ben Locker,(formerly of Hackney Lookout), and Claptonian (Dave Hill from Temperama and Comment is Free) and Bowleserised of Berlin, and Timbo of Brighton, and Arabella of Texas. Phew.

11 comments:

Matt said...

Aw! I loved the movie stars! Do you use your blogroll to read peoples' blogs though? That might make it difficult. Although if you edit the "title" field in blogrolling, the names you enter appear on mouseover. So you can still read them like.

Or you could use a feed reader. Which would be much easier. And you could keep the movie stars!

Annie said...

Ah yes Matt, had forgotton about mouseover - I do have a feed reader but do like to visit from my site too - oh no, now I have to think of 5 more movie stars...

Rad said...

I'm Robert de Niro. Fucking fantastic (secretly think I'm more of a Joe Pesci) :D

Tim F said...

I've got huge ears and a cheesy moustache.

Tim F said...

Oh, five more cool movie stars:

Jean-Paul Belmondo
Carole Lombard
Chow Yun Fat
Cleavon Little
Isabelle Adjani

Timbo said...

What, so I don't get to be a movie star? Bum!

Arabella said...

Aw - I had fun trying to work out who was who. Thanks for the link and if you do the list again please can I be Stephane Audran. Or June Allyson. Ta.

patroclus said...

I didn't like being Clara Bow, so I am secretly pleased.

Well, not all that secretly now.

Annie said...

Oh no! You can't please all of the people all of the time...

Anonymous said...

Darling, I fucking love(d) being James Dean. It was my short-lived moment of glamour. I was going to suggest Marlene for Bowleserised, but Helga's already got her sewn up.

Bowleserised said...

As long as it's not Liza Minelli, that's fine. Nor Louise Brooks. But Carole Lombard rocked – she really was quite a lady.