Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Interview with GSE

Update - the elegant and sophisticated GSE has consented to an interview. I reserve the right to heckle her answers on my blog though.

What was the last excuse you made, and why did you need to make it?
I regularly use the same excuse for not doing things well or properly or indeed at all - I've got health problems. That would have been totally valid 15 years ago. Less so now. Yeah, but I've still got health problems...

Complete this sentence: I wonder why _________________.
why anyone thinks that sticking a vibrating mascara wand near one your most delicate organs is a good idea?
Like most vibrating items marketed for women, possibly it will be used on an area not indicated in the advertising - cf the Magic Wand.

What did you look like when you were a teenager?
Nerdy and hideous. So not much change then.
Oh pish posh woman. You are gorgeous and you know it.

What is the best thing you've ever bought?
The monsters - although they were more of a present really. But they weren't cheap.

Do you like or dislike change?
I dislike it on the whole. But it depends. For example I prefer the same breakfast every day. But I change my underwear every day too.

* * *

Never managed to trick someone into guest-posting here, maybe this will work. It's a meme, and here's how it works -

Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will email you five questions.
3. Update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When someone comments asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Um, there is a flaw somewhere here.

GreatSheElephant said...

Indeed there is, although you may cut and paste if you wish.

Interview me, I'm bored and demotivated.

Anonymous said...

Can I be interviewed even though I don't have a blog?

QE said...

Hmm, I might go and answer those myself.

Annie said...

Knock yourselves out!

GreatSheElephant said...

You know, your point about the vibrating mascara never occured to me. Truly I am old and withered.