Monday, February 16, 2009

My ideal man

On second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't get a cat, I can tell I'd turn into a Great Cat Bore.

Last blog about Carlos, I promise.

Carlos is like my ideal man - greeneyed, redheaded, beautiful, dumb and affectionate. And he makes me laugh - he's jealous of the laptop and has just jumped up on my lap and keeps nudging my hand away from the mouse with his little cold nose.

I like the way he miaows whenever I enter the room, the way he's always pleased to see me, the way he purrs insanely when you stroke him, the way he gazes into your eyes like he's thinking deep thoughts about Being and Nothingness, the way he narrows his eyes in ecstasy and then sinks his claws into your stomach - OUCH OUCH OUCH!

9 comments:

GreatSheElephant said...

Are you implying there is something wrong with being a cat bore?

Arabella said...

So, do you wear a lot of orange, then? Just a thought....

Anonymous said...

OMG i am so jealous.

Anonymous said...

I once encountered a cat who delighted in chewing my earlobe while digging her claws in my neck. Apparently this was a rare sign of affection and I should have felt privileged.

Moominmama said...

Sounds just like Fred minus the orange fur.

Get a cat. They're ace.

Annie said...

"beautiful, dumb and affectionate"

Beware these men; I warn thee.

Annie said...

GSE - no, no, no - and for the record, I don't consider you a Cat Bore. I think you talk very little about them.

Arabella, does orange attract redheads then? I must try it!

Sar, he is a dear boy.

Emordino, LOL! You have to be a bit of a masochist to be a cat lover.

Mrs CP, I'm envious of Fred, wish you lots of joy with him.

Annie, oh, why? Do you speak from experience? (and rather that than ugly, clever and cold, surely?)

Istvanski said...

Not that I'm selling or giving any of these away, but I'd recommend you'd get one any day. Someone like the ginger fella here.

Annie said...

Ooh, they are gorgeous, Istvanski. Jealous.