Monday, September 01, 2008

Hey ho for British Gas Homecare 400

If I was a cleverer blogger, I'd spin an amusing tale around the trials I've had with British Gas Homecare 400. The short version: current state of play is that they have fixed my toilet. Fixed it so that water is gushing out from a pipe. And left it like that, necessitating a day off work just as term starts for another engineer visit. How pleased my boss is with me after a 5 week holiday. So it will suffice to say:

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS. And CUNTS.

Don't get an agreement with British Gas, that's all I'm telling you.

10 comments:

GreatSheElephant said...

I'd agree with that. Incompetent fuckers is what they are.

I'll never forget the hunted look in the eyes of the British Gas engineer when I ran into him socially and pointed out pleasantly that his 7th visit on the trot to my flat had still failed to fix the problem with my boiler.

Annie said...

7th? *blanches*

Seriously, what can I do? there is water pouring out of the pipe. If they don't show up, and I don't get a plumber who can fix it tomorrow, there'll be serious damage. I need a toilet scientist like Billy.

GreatSheElephant said...

Get a plumber. It'll end up cheaper in the run than innumerable days of work to wait for British Gas engineers who don't show up.

'one who knows'

bedshaped said...

Dammit, you're too far away even for my emergency plumbing services.

Annie said...

You're a plumber Bedshaped?

*worships*

Anonymous said...

I'm only an abstract toilet scientist - I can't actually fix anything.

But why do the gas people fix your toilet?

bedshaped said...

I am. It's ok though. I'm quite a nice guy actually. Not one of those 'charge you the earth and then fuck off, leaving you with a mess' plumbers.

Anonymous said...

Oh god!!! Poor baby. Do you want me to come over and help you kill those beasts? Or better yet the owner.

Annie said...

Billy, British Gas (claim to) offer the services of plumbers, etc, for a monthly fee. Be warned.

Bedshaped, you don't have a brother in London you could send round?

Sar, I can picture you sorting him out for me. Ha!

bedshaped said...

I'm afraid not Annie. Besides him being some 120 miles away from London, he knows bugger all about plumbing.