Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Right now


right now, originally uploaded by Slaminsky.

Via Matt. I'm watching a David Attenborough programme on the TV. I watch TV with my mouth open, apparently.

1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Add it to the Pool.

Go on! You know you want to. Don't make me the only baggy-eyed frizzy-haired narcissistic freak in blogland...

7 comments:

Annie said...

If you look at the pool, you might see Em and the Curve in there somewhere...

Annie said...

love the hair

Annie said...

Thank you, Annie. G'wan petal, you're one of the few not hiding behind an avatar...

Anonymous said...

I don't understand your picture, how have you got your telly going on over your head, is it clever mirror or trickery or wot???

Annie said...

It is clever mirror trickery Em.

Annie said...

Oops, sorry, here it is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/annierhiannon/2921750719/

Not posting it on my blonk though.

Annie said...

I have to go back to being "Annie Rhiannon" instead of just "Annie", it's too confusing.